2.2

I placed an order on 12/28/14, was sent an email that the order was shipped on 1/3/15.The tracking number provided does not even work on the USPS website.

I sent an email requesting the correct tracking number...still no response and it is 1/6/15. Something did not feel right about this order and now that I have read so many awful reviews I am worried that I wont get my order, it wont come with everything I ordered, or that I will have credit card fraud. I wish I had read the reviews first.

Lesson Learned.I will post an update if I don't get them within 10 days (their shipping time)....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fair prices and many choices and stated that there is a room for improvement of order delivery customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of jewelry beads. Pugster needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jewelry beads in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pugster. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Origami Owl.

Had an Experience with Pugster?

Comments

I placed my order with Pugster on 5/6/15 and paid for 2 day shipping.It is 5/11/15 and the order says that it will be shipped soon.

It has said that for days. I left emails to which I received no response.

I have left voicemails because nobody ever answers the phone.Do not buy from Pugster.com unless you want to gamble on getting your order or getting ripped off.